Search Local Exploration
- New Bird Photographed – Common Tern
- New Bird Photographed – Semipalmated Plover
- New Bird Photographed – Least Tern
- New Bird Photographed – Purple Sandpiper
- New Bird Photographed – Greater Yellowlegs
- Rebuilding and Reconnecting
- Miss Me?
- Migration Vacation is Over… What’s the Verdict?
- New Bird Photographed – Which Can Mean Only One Thing…
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Years and years ago, I visited this tourist spot for the first time. My wife (back then, girlfriend) and I were vacationing at a bed and breakfast in Windham, NY when we found the little pamphlet about this place. “Exit … Continue reading
I very rarely get to be a tourist… with most of my time dedicated to outdoor hiking, wildlife photography, and my full time job. But in going to Lake George for the first time, some places definitely peaked my interest. … Continue reading
I brought my camera up in to the Adirondacks for my little birthday excursion just in case I had a little time to look and listen for wildlife. Thankfully, I didn’t have to look very far, as there were plenty … Continue reading
Last week, Local Exploration turned two years old. This weekend, Saturday to be exact, I reached another milestone – 30 years of age! To celebrate, my wife, two friends and I went up into the Adirondacks, about 40 minutes north … Continue reading
Today – Local Exploration turns two years old! It’s hard to believe, but in that short amount of time I’ve posted over 500 blog entries and shared over 3,500 photos. All in all, my blog has been visited 45,000 times! … Continue reading